Customer Support & Forms Specialist. Research, develop, test, and maintain supplemental forms for the FormsPlus tax software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops supplemental forms to the state premium tax returns, using proprietary development tools and java.
- Researches, analyzes, and implements form changes
- Performs detailed testing of software
- Provides product support, including phone and email support. Maintains a professional and lasting relationship with customers
- Maintains state specific documentation for tax laws, tax positions, and standards
- Contacts government agencies regarding form availability, changes and other developments.
- Provides suggestions for enhancements and improvements to the software, general and processes.
- Education and Experience - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (accounting, finance, or tax preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Know of tax principles or experience working financial applications a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Some work outside normal business hours and some weekends required.
- Training will be provided for this position.
Conditions of Employment
- Background check
- Drug Test
- Work Status