We are looking for a proven and innovative leader to propel our thriving trusted brand to the next level. This role is a
mix of brand development, brand strategy, marketing analytics and optimization.
If you are a person of upstanding character, principled thinking and capable of coalition building then this is the perfect
role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a brand strategy, marketing campaigns, and sales plans
- Continually review market changes, competitor’s activity, and effectiveness of current marketing strategies and
adjust as necessary
- Work cross functionally throughout organization developing and implementing programs and systems that
increase business development and sales efficiency
- Oversee client trainings, curriculum, and resources
- In this position you will oversee the Administration, Sales, Marketing, and Training departments, including customer service representatives, managers, and assistant managers
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education and Experience – Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred. 7-10 years of direct sales and marketing experience required, 5+ years of managerial experience preferred
- Previous insurance or software industry experience is a plus
- A keen business sense and ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales andmarketing perspective
- Skill in communicating intricate details to senior management on a timely basis
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain business and client relationships
- Some work outside normal business hours and some weekends required as well as light travel
- Some work outside normal business hours and some weekends is required.
- Training will be provided for this position.
Conditions of Employment
- Background check
- Drug Test
- Work Status