Our new browser-based electronic filing system makes e-filing easy. Here’s what you need to know.
Chome, Microsoft Edge
When you first open the Nonsubscriber website, you’ll be prompted to read and agree to an End-User License Agreement. Once you’ve reviewed the document, click “yes” to confirm that you agree. Type your name, then hit Submit.
To E-file a Return
- Select your desired state.
- Select what tax year you wish to file for.
- Select the appropriate company type for your company.
- Select which return you’d like to file. You can hover over the title of each of these returns or expand the width of the navigation pane to view the full name.
- From here, you’ll fill in the return just like you would a paper return. If the form has more than one page, you can navigate using the tabs on top of the form or by clicking the arrows on either side.
- If applicable, attach your supporting documentation by selecting the attachment name in the navigation tree. When prompted, select the “add file” button and browse to the document on your local or network drive. Once selected, click “open”. Required attachments are denoted by an asterisk (*).
- When the upload is complete, select “close” to return to your form. You may also select the “x” next to the progress bar to remove the attachment and try again with another file.
- Repeat these steps for each supporting document you wish to add to your filing.
- Once you’ve finished the return and your supporting documents are attached,click “Validate” in the navigation tree. If there are any outstanding requirements, a window will appear that lists those items so you can go back and correct them. You must resolve these outstanding requirements before you will be able to e-file the return.
- If the return validates successfully, click the Submit button to transmit your return electronically to the state. Email confirmation will be sent to the email address listed on the return.
- For filings that include a payment option, you may be redirected to the state’s payment site to remit payment. Or, you can click the payment link in the email confirmation to remit the balance due.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 800-380-6407.